Browse our database of custom Magic sets. You can get started by having a look at some our featured sets:
- Aenyr - What if there were a plane in the Multiverse where Art was the source of all magic?
- Dreamscape - Dream-themed set designed to make Magic feel unknown and alien again.
- Ankheret - Pyramids, mummies and ancient gods wait for you in this Egyptian-themed set.
- Lorado - Spellslinger shootouts on a plane inspired by the Wild West and American mythology.
- Tesla - A community-made alternate Kaladesh set based around the theme of progress.
Pick any playable custom Magic set, invite a few friends and host a draft or a sealed event. The host needs to log in with a Google Account, players only need an invitation link.
Need more players for your event? Ask around on CustomMagic Discord server!
Do you have your own Magic set to show off? There is no better way to share it with the community than uploading it to PlaneSculptors. Read the set import tutorial to learn how.
- 24/06/2018 - Added support for saga and plane cards and for the chaos symbol.
- 30/01/2017 - Added draft bots.
- 01/01/2017 - Added a Scryfall-like card database search tool.
- 29/09/2016 - All newly added/updated sets' card images are now hosted directly on PlaneSculptors.
- 30/08/2016 - Basic land slot in a booster pack is now configurable for each set, event host can now kick players from an event.
- 13/08/2016 - Tokens are now supported.
- 07/08/2016 - Added integration with Challonge.
- 06/08/2016 - Rebranded to PlaneSculptors.net.
- 04/08/2016 - Entered testing for version 2.0.
- 08/09/2015 - User accounts are now used to enter events for registered users. Added links to player page from the draft screen.
- 05/09/2015 - Started UI revamp. So far, member area and explore content screens are done. Added user registration.
- 01/08/2015 - Added basic lands to the deckbuilder.
- 31/07/2015 - Improved error handling in various scenarios, making the application much more user friendly in these situations.
- 18/07/2015 - Added set import tutorial.
- 17/07/2015 - Deckbuilder now supports dragging multiple cards at once (click cards to select them, then drag any card to move the entire group).
- 16/07/2015 - Added option to load card images from Google Drive.
- 26/06/2015 - Moved WebDrafter to its current address.